When it comes to the Battle Royale genre, players become picky since nobody wants to play the same game for a long period. People usually see mechanics, features, graphics, and game sound to choose if they really want to play that game or not. You will find thousands of games under this genre when you search Battle Royale on Play Store. But how do you know if the game is really worth playing? How do you know if this game is worth trying? So, this is why I’m writing this article. Read on to learn more about 5 battle Royale games for android. Let’s begin!
5 Battle Royale Games for Android
Call of Duty: Mobile
This First-person shooting game Call of Duty: Mobile got into Battle Royale by including the Black Ops 4 mode in 2018. Then Call of Duty: Mobile made it a major part when it launched in 2019. Let me tell you that Call of Duty: Mobile had the largest mobile game release of all time. There’s a reason for it too which is the game is the most polished in the genre along with a good amount of content. There are many PvP modes, also including a 100-player battle royale mode as well. Plus this game has a ton of weapons, customizations, and many other characters in order to unlock and play with when you grind it out.
- Call of Duty releases fresh content every season along with new game modes, maps, themed events, as well as rewards so it never gets old.
- You will unlock and earn tons of iconic operators, scorestreaks, weapons, outfits, and pieces of gear that can be used to customize your load-outs, permitting you to play your way.
- You can also play it with your friends and test your mettle in competitive ranked mode or sharpen your aim in social play too.
- Join a clan for a sense of community as well as earn unique rewards for participating in Clan Wars.
Fortnite is another popular Battle Royale game that is available on Android and is one of the strongest competitors to PUBG Mobile. This game also includes 100 players battle royale just like every other game in this genre does. You guys drop in an island from the plane, build your armaments, find weapons, and then take out the other players. The game has a plus point that it lets you sync your data between the console and PC versions. So it will be easy for you to bring all of your skins with you.
- It’s free of cost and available on many devices – Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC, Mac, iOS, and some Android devices too.
- Multiplayer games last more than 30 minutes, and players can quickly re-enter a new game, making long sessions really easy.
- There is an in-game currency – V-bucks that allows players to complete challenges for rewards.
- Fortnite also allows for Voice-Chat to be disabled as well.
PUBG Mobile doesn’t need any introduction since it is really popular all around the globe. And, it is also considered as one of the best Battle Royale games for Android and many other platforms by millions of players. The players have to battle along with 100 other players on an unknown island. When you land on the island you will have to run for your life while searching for weapons and pieces of equipment that will help you survive. It has 4 maps such as Sanhok, Miramar, Vikendi, and the popular Erangel.
- Prepare your firearms and respond to the call for battle in PUBG MOBILE, and then fire at will.
- It features customizable controls, training mode, as well as voice chat with friends.
- You will experience the smoothest control experience and the most realistic firearms on your phone as well.
- It has many maps and gameplay mechanics that provide you with a thrilling survival experience.
Garena Free Fire Max
Garena Free Fire Max just launched in 2021 and it’s already one of the most famous battle royale games on mobile. It also has the usual battle royale stuff such as you parachute in along with 49 other players and the winner is the last one standing. Free Fire is all about 10 minutes of intense action where you guys have to find weapons and supplies in order to keep yourself alive versus the other people. This one actually features four-man squads, support for Free Fire accounts, and much more. Point to note here that the original Garena Free Fire is still good too, however, the new one is sure to get more attention from the developers.
- Along with HD graphics, special effects, and smooth gameplay, Free Fire MAX gives a realistic as well as immersive survival experience for all Battle Royale fans.
- You can create squads of more than 4 players and establish communication along with your squad right from the start.
- Just lead your friends to victory and be the last team standing victorious at the battle.
Creative Destruction is really the same as Fortnite. The game basically includes a large map with varying landscapes as well as 100-person matches. You guys can craft and destroy stuff. Plus, you can also play in third or first-person perspectives, it’s up to you how you like it. I think there are some things you must about the game is that it runs terribly on some mid-range and low-end phones. Plus, it also has the occasional bug. But, the experience was still quite good in our testing actually.
Also see: 5 New Mobile Games to Try This Week
- You guys will parachute into a huge battlefield where a 100-player deathmatch is raging. Outplay your way and be the last one standing in the game.
- You have to jump straight in this do-or-die battle where you guys can wield creative weapons, race against snowstorms, and also unleash your inner beast as well.
- Varied gameplay modes, weather, as well as time systems actually bring a new level of hectic fun to the game.
So, these are the 5 Battle Royale games for Android and you guys should definitely give them a try. That’s all for this article. I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Please give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.